Complying with the laws and regulations that govern the cannabis industry is a basic requirement for businesses in this space. The ability of a business to cultivate, manufacture, produce, transport, or sell cannabis and related products can only be done in strict adherence to the state and county regulations. Without the adherence to the set regulations, there’s no chance of growing or processing cannabis legally, and your business can be forcibly shut down at any time.
Our top priority is the ability to provide clients with great regulatory compliance services on a consistent basis. Our team will provide support to clients in establishing standards operating procedures that are in line with your state’s regulations. Once the application is accepted, we will proceed to train your staff on the adherence to relevant guidelines while ensuring you receive support when you need it most.
The cannabis industry is developing rapidly, and the governing laws and regulations keep on changing with the passing of time. At American Cannabis Company, Inc., our role is to help existing operators comply with the current and new regulations with much ease. To achieve this, our experienced and knowledgeable staff will perform regulatory compliance monitoring and audits within your enterprise. Our team members are always on tabs with the changes in regulations and applications in this emerging industry.
Our Regulatory Compliance Services
- Licensing renewal requirements: This encompasses avoiding heavy penalties and protecting your assets by providing you a pathway to the renewal of your cannabis handling license.
- Visitor intake procedures: Focuses on offering valuable advice on how contracting companies should administer specified packages to new customers and distributors.
- Seed-to-sale inventory tracking: Inventory tracking on procured units helps in promoting security measures as well as balancing the perfect mix of products for your customers
- Waste disposal procedures: Implementing the best strategy in waste disposal speaks volumes about the company’s commitment to complying with sustainability practices.
- Transportation procedures: There are set procedures that must be followed when it comes to moving your products across different areas, especially those that haven’t legalized cannabis. Our objective is to help you understand the transport procedures while guaranteeing the protection of your assets.
- Record keeping and documentation requirements: Before any significant transaction can be implemented, procuring companies must submit official documentation expounding on their registration, location, and area of expertise. Once verified, such information is immediately captured for record keeping purposes.
- Packaging and labeling requirements: Packaging must be done according to the regulatory standards set forth by the state before the product can be released to a distributor. Our role is to help you understand the specific packaging and labeling requirements in your state.
If you are launching or managing a new business, it’s imperative that you follow proper protocol in order to succeed. Our team can ensure that your company is adhering to policies that will enable it to continue operating for many years to come. If you need any of our regulatory compliance services and want to protect your business, contact us today.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Our team shares its collective knowledge and resources with our clients to create competitive, sustainable cannabis business growth strategies formulated to minimize risk and maximize potential. We customize individual plans for the unique nature of our client businesses, their market and big-picture goals, supported with a detailed analysis and a thorough command of workflow best practices, product strategies, sustainability opportunities governed by a core understanding or regulatory barriers and/or opportunities.
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,