Solutions for your business needs.
American Cannabis company provides a la carte consulting services with custom solutions to fit your business needs. See our comprehensive list of services specifically geared toward regulated commercial hemp industry, below.
List of Services
Operational Planning Activities
ACC to provide state regulatory review and general industry and project consulting prior to initiating the financial pro-forma model and business plan. Based on current State regulations and industry best practices, ACC will provide recommendations for Client’s business formation, business operations, potential site location, size, production capabilities and will discuss other project goals and deliverables.
Financial Pro-Forma Model Template
ACC to provide a template for a financial pro-forma model for a regulated cannabis business to be utilized by the Client for the purpose of forecasting and estimating start-up costs, revenues, ROI’s, etc. The actual creation of the financial pro-forma model will be the responsibility of the Client. ACC will only provide a template.
Financial Pro-Forma Model & Extrapolated Executive Summary
ACC will develop a financial pro forma model based on numbers, figures and statistics from developed and operating legal hemp markets. The financial pro-forma model will estimate capital expenditures, operational expenditures, potential production, revenue figures and other information commonly associated with a financial pro-forma model. Further high/low variations of the model for capital raise efforts and other activities will be the responsibility of the Client. ACC will also create an executive summary utilizing content and figures extrapolated from the financial pro-forma model.
Regulated Hemp Industry Business Plan
ACC will provide one (1) of three (3) options below for a regulated hemp or industrial hemp industry business plan based on Client’s needs.
Hemp Industry-Specific Business Plan Template
ACC to provide a template for a regulated hemp business to be utilized by the Client for the purpose of creating a business plan. The actual creation of the business plan will be the sole responsibility of the Client. ACC will provide only a template.
Existing Client Business Plan Review
ACC will review Client’s current existing business plan and offer advice, suggestions and recommendations based on ACC’s deep industry knowledge and previous industry experience.
Customized Hemp Business Plan
Creation of business plan based on Client input and ACC’s regulated hemp industry and business knowledge. ACC will provide a customized business plan utilizing regulated hemp industry best practices and in compliance with pertinent state and/or federal regulations. Business plan will include, but not be limited to:
Executive Summary, General Company Description, Description of Products & Services, Operational Plan, Hemp Finished Product Marketing Plan, Management & Organizational Structure, Security & Diversion Plan, and Community Benefits or Conservation Plan.
- In order to develop a customized business plan, the Client will need to provide various information and content. This information will include but not be limited to a mission statement, management vision, team analysis, goals and objectives, operating strategies, competitive analysis, marketing plan and other details and information deemed necessary.
Farm Design Activities
Greenhouse and Agricultural Farm Design
Limited to 4 rounds of revisions, further author alternations billed @ $250.00 per hour.
- ACC to design a functioning, scalable layout for hemp production based on geography of land or greenhouse footprint.
- Cultivation design plan will be developed using ACC’s previous regulated hemp knowledge and experience to design utilizing commercial horticulture/agricultural best practices.
- The property will be designed to be a scalable model to optimize growth strategies and will be designed to streamline operations and maximize workflow.
- Soil sample analysis with detailed reports for fertigation recommendations and treatments.
State Application for Hemp Business
ACC will assist Client with the writing and submission of the application for a hemp business license ensuring all requirements are met, including but not limited to:
- ACC will assist with application questions/requirements responses. ACC will utilize resources to provide content and responses to application questions and requirements. Application content and responses provided by the ACC will be developed utilizing previous industry knowledge and experience as well as best practices from the regulated hemp industry. Application responses provided by the ACC will strictly adhere to all hemp regulations.
(It is important to understand that some application content and responses will be required to be provided by the Client.)
- ACC will assist Client in compiling all required business documents for application submission (these documents will be identified upon the release of the application).
- ACC will assist Client with the compilation and development of other documents or materials as required for the application.
ACC will provide the following application/operations documents that are developed using best practices from the regulated hemp industry and are customized to pertinent state regulatory requirements:
ACC will provide a comprehensive security plan utilizing best practices from the regulated hemp industry. (Security plan is based on industry best practices; for extraction facilities, it is recommended to retain a professional security firm to further develop and customize the security plan to fit the Client’s needs.)
Documentation Log Sheets and Record Keeping Templates
ACC will develop documentation log sheets and record keeping templates to be utilized in daily operations for record keeping, regulatory compliance purposes and as an industry best practice.
Industry Best Practices Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
ACC will develop SOPs based on best practices from the regulated hemp industry and these SOPs will be customized for adherence to regulations.
Pre-Planting SOPs cover tillage and bed preparation operations, activities, equipment, consumables and regulatory compliance requirements.
Planting SOPs cover planting and cultivation operations, activities, equipment, consumables and regulatory compliance requirements.
THC Testing SOPs
Industrial Hemp must not exceed a THC content of 0.3% without the crop being subject to eradication. THC Testing SOPs will outline the details for sampling, testing and documentation for state compliance purposes.
Harvesting SOPs cover harvesting, post-harvest transportation and drying/retting operations, activities, equipment, consumables and regulatory compliance requirements.
Best practices for interstate or intrastate transportation of industrial hemp to processing/manufacturing facilities that will meet any state regulatory requirement.
Equipment Identification & Sourcing Activities
Farm Equipment List
ACC will develop an optimal equipment list for all hemp cultivation operations based on previous industry knowledge and experience within the regulated hemp industry and the commercial horticulture/agriculture industries.
- ACC will develop an equipment list for cultivation facility equipment based on the farm layout, production capabilities and other agronomic inputs.
ACC will add fifteen percent (15%) to all equipment orders sourced by ACC as compensation.
- ACC will leverage industry relationships to source cultivation equipment identified within the developed equipment list.
- ACC will source and procure cultivation facility equipment based on ACC’s developed cultivation facility equipment list.
Custom Farm Services - Based on Regional Availability
Pre-Plant Bed Preparation
Custom raised bed preparation using multi-row, super-bedders with plastic mulch layer and drip tape layer. Price excludes cost of plastic mulch and drip tape.
Each clone is transplanted into a hole that is created by the wagon wheel planter ensuring a high probability of growth success. Price excludes cost of clones or seed.
Our team will provide specialized harvesting equipment and labor to harvest and prepare all plants for transportation to buyer or processing facility.
We provide transportation of harvested product to buyer and/or processing facility maintaining all regulatory transportation requirements.
Operational Deployment Activities
Deployment of Cultivation Operations
Deposit due upon awarding of license with payment due
monthly for 6 months to be applied to balance of fee for the hemp cultivation deployment process.
Development of a Cultivation Plan/Schedule
ACC will develop a cultivation operational plan and schedule to be implemented for the purpose of initiating cultivation operations. The cultivation plan/schedule will be developed utilizing ACC’s industry knowledge and experience and based on the Client’s farm, production capabilities and regulatory requirements (Cultivation plan and schedule will be provided by ACC and limited to two (2) revisions based on Client input; the cultivation plan and schedule MUST be reviewed and approved by both Parties prior to implementation and execution of the plan/schedule)
Cultivation Deployment Functions
Entails cultivation operational and regulatory training, setup, and ACC resources in market for key cultivation activities covering one full crop cycle.
- ACC will assist Client with the deployment and oversight of cultivation operational activities.
- ACC to assist with security systems deployment oversight in coordination with selected security vendor, if applicable.
- ACC will develop cultivation production forecasting to determine workflow and staffing requirements.
- ACC will provide a thorough review of new technology for production optimization.
- ACC will develop protocol-based workflow design based on farm or greenhouse layout and production schedule.
- ACC will provide oversight of cultivar/strain selection to adhere to pertinent state regulatory requirements.
- ACC will assist in identifying cultivation systems and methodology design and planning.
- ACC to provide education, training and staff preparation on cultivation operations.
- ACC to provide training on all cultivation standard operating procedures, documentation log sheets and record keeping templates.
Operational Workflow Standard Operating Procedures Customization
ACC will edit and customize the industry best practices SOPs based on specific farm operational workflow and functionality.
Cultivation SOPs cover cultivation operations, activities, equipment and regulatory compliance requirements. The Cultivation SOP will be customized to Client’s farm specifications, for workflow optimization and effectiveness.
Genetics Sourcing & Distribution of Seeds and Clones
Feminized Hemp or Industrial Hemp Seed
Whether you are farming hemp for oil, food or fiber, ACC has access to multiple sources of seed varieties that come from certified seed dealers. Proven genetics with proven success for your specific farming region.
Hemp or Industrial Hemp Clone Distribution
ACC has access to many different sources of clones for hemp or industrial hemp varieties that come from certified clone dealers.
SoHum Liquid Solutions™ Fertility Program
What is the SoHum Liquid Solutions™ Fertility Program?Our fertility program customized by the American Cannabis Company Agronomy Team to optimize yield, crop quality and return on investment.
- Begins with a detailed soil analysis leading to comprehensive fertility and soil health.
- Based on yield goals and best farm management practices.
- Each hemp farm will have a customized program specific to soil fertility and other agronomic variables.
What does it mean to be a SoHum Liquid Solutions™ Fertility Grower?Work with our team of professionals to design and implement a complete soil and plant health solution from planting to harvest. Benefits include:
- Fertility recommendations for the entire crop year.
- Monthly Publication with the latest SoHum Liquid Solutions™ Fertility Data and Industry news
- Text/email updates on news, events and technology in the hemp industry.
Hemp & CBD Brokerage Services
Conventional Commodity Brokerage
5% of gross receipts
Our team has a deep network of hemp growers, processors and end-users. Here is how ACC can help:
- Assist growers in finding a buyer for their crop.
- Help processors source hemp growers as well as buyers for their finished products.
- Connect companies that want to contract a grower to raise hemp to their specifications.